Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clearance item Projects

I decided to make a couple of cute projects using some of the items that are on clearance right now.

Here is a super cute gift bag I made using the Bag w/Scallops Big Shot Die. Can't you just picture this on a gold charger on your Christmas-y dinner table?!




You can also use this for any other holiday. You can make the scallop circle into a bunny face, you can use it for Thanksgiving, Halloween, Birthday's...anything you can think of. Right now, it's only $13.99!!! That's a STEAL! It was priced at $34.95 originally. Such a good savings!


This next project is a place card. How cute is that little reindeer!? I'll post a tutorial on how to make him, he can go on a card, or on the bag from the first project. You can also do a large version of him and make him a gift tag or giftcard holder! I added some sparkle to his red nose using Stampin' Up's Red Chunky Essentials Glitter (108797 4 colors $15.95). I made the name tag using the Top Note Die (113463 $21.95) cut out of Real Red cardstock.


I used the Tulipe Big Shot Die to make his antlers and ears. It was originally priced at $21.95, it is now only $7.99! WOW!


Here are the the two together. I just loved making these projects! These items would also make great gifts for crafters, since they are at such a good price. Both dies are subject to availability. So, make sure you get yours fast!


Other clearance items I used:
Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Buttons Originally $9.95 NOW $3.99
In Color Textured 12x12 Cardstock Originally $11.95 NOW $3.99
Word Flurries Rub-Ons Originally $10.95 NOW $3.99
Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper Originally $9.95 NOW $3.49

Thanks for visiting me!
Heather

No comments: