Friday, October 8, 2010

caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!

Today I chose to use a set that's never seen ink. It's called Morning Cup. I love coffee...love, love, love! I also have a love for tea, but not as much as coffee! Alas, I've banned myself from the coffee shop concoctions for awhile. It's only coffee from home right now. So this set helps me with my withdrawals. Okay, maybe not. :)

I also used the sketch challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary.



I love sitting with a hot cup of coffee or tea and looking online at cards people have created. It's part of my morning ritual.

I hope you enjoyed my card! Thanks for stopping by!
Heather

Supplies
Cardstock: Poppy Parade (119793), Baja Breeze (111352), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Poppy Parade (119782), Baja Breeze (111833), Crumb Cake (121030)
Stamps: Morning Cup (120489 clear)
Accessories: Clear Block C (118486), Clear Block D (118485), Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976), Big Shot (113439)1-3/8" circle punch (119860), 1-3/4" circle punch (119850), Scallop Square die (115950)

6 comments:

Deb said...

Great card! Love this stamp set as it "speaks" to me - lol!! Great colors! Thanks for playing in the Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week!

Lisa Martz said...

I really like this stamp set and your card is very cute! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Stacey Schafer said...

so cute!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Adorable! I just got this set and LOVE it. Wonderful job on the sketch this week.

Mary Brown said...

I just love how you used this set for the sketch. It works so nicely! Thanks for playing along with week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

I try to limit my "trips" to the coffee house to once a week for a treat so I feel your pain! Love your card...one of my favorite new sets! Thanks for playing along this week on Create with Connie and Mary!