Monday, October 18, 2010

The ABC's of the perfect handmade Holiday!

What are the ABC's of the perfect handmade Holiday?

Amazing cards
Beautiful packaging
Cherished gifts

Stampin' Up! has a new Holiday promotion for you. From October 19th through December 16th, choose from several holiday bundles containg gorgeous Stampin' Up! products all at 20% off!

Today I am going to show you one of the things you can do with the Simply Adorned Gift Bundle. It comes with the stamp set Charming, a Simply Adorned 24" Chain, and a Simply Adorned 1"x1 1/4" Charm. All for only $39.88!



For my necklace I used the stamp set Tiny Tags, Day of Gratitude stamp set, a Simply Adorned 5/8" circle charm, a Clear Crystal 5/8" bauble, a Black Crystal 5/8" bauble, a Vanilla Pearl 1/2" bauble, and various ribbons and Deck the Halls fabric. When you order your Simply Adorned Gift Bundle, you can add on any/all of these items!

There are many more images you can use with the Simply Adorned line. You can also get smaller and larger charms. I love the texture that ribbon gives the necklace.

Contact me today to order your Simply Adorned Gift Bundle! If you purchase this bundle, I have a kit that you can purchase that has a holder for up to 18 inserts for your 1"x1 1/4" charm! I'll even make the first insert for you! You will also receive 17 blank inserts for you to create! Kit cost is $5.00. Colors may vary.





Thanks for visiting!
Heather

*The colors I used in my necklace were chosen from this challenge.

No comments: