Friday, October 22, 2010

Falling Leaves and a Color Challenge

I wanted to use the set Falling Leaves and was thinking of a color combination. So, I found this color combo at the Color Throwdown blog. Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron. YUMMY! What a combination!

I really love these colors together. The combination would be great for a Christmas card...I may get working on that!















For this second card, I decided to do more texture. So, I used the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing folder. I also used Pear Pizzazz Poly-Stitched ribbon and Poppy Parade DSP from the Hostess In Color Designer Series paper pack.


















I went with a Monochromatic look for this last card. I used Poppy Parade and a bit of Chocolate Chip cardstock. I used a wheel called Bright Blessings.














I hope you liked these cards and the color combination. I am going to work on a Christmas project with these same colors!

Thanks!!
Heather

No comments: