Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Week 4

This will be my last Halloween Post for the year. Awww, I know, right?! But that means we get closer to Christmas! YIPPEE!



I decided to make a treat container for this last post. I used our Candy Wrapper Big Shot Die, embossed it with the Web embossing folder, glittered up a bat that I punched out and covered in glue, added a brad and some ribbon and look what a cute package you get!


I just lo-ove that green glittery bat! GAWGEOUS! Glitter is so messy, but look at the results you get! I altered the Candy Wrapper, I made the bottom flat, and I didn't twist the top, I just closed the flaps together with a Glimmer Brad.

Thanks for visiting today, keep coming back to see the fall projects I have in store for you.

Heather

Supplies
Cardstock: Basic Black
Accessories: Candy Wrapper Big Shot Die, Big Shot, Bitty Bat Punch, Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter (pack of 5 colors), Raven 1/2" Lace Trim, In Color Glimmer Brads

No comments: