Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Clearance Rack

I wanted to showcase some more Clearance Rack items, so you can see the things you can do with the deeply discounted products.


Here is a card that I used the Seeing Spots Classy Brass Template, So Saffron 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, and the Fairy Tale Ribbons Originals. I clearly need practice with the embossing, but I think it still turned out pretty cute. I also used the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes for the greeting.


This second card features something really neat. It's called Canvas Cuts Accents & Elements. I stamped a whale from Fox & Friends onto the oval diecut, and "hello baby" From Teeny Tiny Wishes. I think this gives some nice texture to the card. I also used our Pacific Point 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Corduroy Buttons.


This next card I used some old In Colors. These were some of my favorites! I used the In Color Textured Cardstock, In Color smooth Cardstock, Bermuda Bay Polkadot Ribbon, & Dusty Durango Polkadot Ribbon, from our Clearance Rack. Items that are not on clearance, but used here, are the 2 1/2" punch from the Holiday Mini, 1 3/4" punch, & the Artistic Etchings Stamp Set.



This last card's Clearance Rack items are: Button Latte, Soho Designer Hardware, and some Melon Mambo textured Cardstock from the In Color 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. Items not on clearance are: Flight of the Butterfly and Baja Breeze cardstock.



I hope you enjoyed these Clearance Rack items! They are going fast!!

Thanks for visiting,

Heather

No comments: