Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ABC Holiday Bundle: Tags til Christmas and Decorative Label punch

I'm featuring today, the bundle Tags til Christmas and Decorative label punch. You recieve both for only $38.32 for woodmounted stamps and only $31.92 for clear mount stamps. (If you choose clear mount, you will need to purchase clear blocks)



I decided to create a Mini Pizza Box. I will post soon, a tutorial on how to create this box.



I made a belly band to go around the pizza box, and decorated the band with one of the stamps from the set and punched it out with the decorative label punch.



Inside there are five 3x3 cards that I decorated as well. All the stamped images are from the Tags til Christmas set. All the cards and box were made using Real Red cardstock, Garden Green cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock and Whisper White cardstock. On the box I used some Early Espresso Grosgrain ribbon.

I used the Ornament Punch and the Basic Adhesive Rhinestones on this card.





On this card, I used the Scallop Oval punch and the 3/4" x 5/16" Oval punch.



I punched out this cute Santa suit with the Large Tag punch!


I stamped "Do Not Open til Christmas" in Chocolate Chip ink, then punched it out with the 1" Circle punch.


This fun snowman was stamped in Real Red ink, then punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch. To make him extra fun, you could add some Dazzling Diamonds glitter with some 2Way glue!



I'm having a Holly Jolly Stamp Camp on November 13th at my house. This is one of the prizes that I will be giving away! If you are interested in coming to the Camp, contact me and let me know, and I will give you details.

Thanks for visiting!
Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute cards. I had already decided to buy that set and the punch but now I'm WAY excited!