Sunday, October 2, 2011

PPA113 Beautiful Season

I created this card for PPA113. I decided I LOVE this card so much, it is going to be my 2011 Christmas card!

I really love the simplicity of the clear embossed bird image, and the turned sentiment. The jingle bell is a fun addition.


This stamp set is called Beautiful Season. The bird image was embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, using the Heat Tool

I used the Cherry Cobbler 3/8 Quilted Satin Ribbon from the Holiday Mini. I tied the Mini Jingle Bell to the ribbon with Linen Thread. I like the added strip of Early Espresso cardstock, just to add a bit of contrast to the Crumb Cake Cardstock

I embossed the Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the new Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, using my Big Shot. After it was embossed, I used a Sponge Dauber, and dabbed on a bit of Frost White Shimmer Paint, for some added glitz and sparkle. I really love that stuff, it's fun to use instead of an ink pad on stamped images!

I hope you enjoyed this card. I loved making it!

Thanks for visiting!
Heather

No comments: