Monday, October 3, 2011

FTL160 Stitched Stockings

I am really loving the items I decided to purchase from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Such as, Stitched Stockings! It's such a super cute stamp set! Very simple, but makes some really fun cards and gift tags!


I am also enjoying the Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper. The colors in the paper are so fun to play with!
The card base is Blushing Bride, I layered with Early Espresso. For some interest on the white layer that the stockings are on, I stamped with the cute Simple Snowflake Stamp. I also used a length of Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon. I love the texture that the satin ribbon gives a card. It's very versatile! The sentiment is from the stamp set, Four the Holidays, and that is layered on Marina Mist cardstock.

Thank you for coming by and taking a look at my latest card!

Heather

No comments: