Thursday, December 2, 2010

Days of Christmas: Day 7

Today I am featuring a product from the Holiday Mini. It's the We Wish You a Merry Christmas Stampin' Sound card. We also have a Recordable Stampin' Sound card that you can record a message up to 10 seconds long. I decided to go with the pre-recorded card. It plays "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".


This is the inside of the card.



















I used Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper. I'm not much of a vintage look person, but this DSP is gorgeous! I layered the DSP on Early Espresso cardstock and Crumb Cake cardstock. On the front of the card I stamped the sentiment "Peace on Earth" from the set Peaceful Season, in Cherry Cobbler, then the image of earth on a string in Always Artichoke. I used a little Very Vanilla Seam Binding, added an Artichoke button from the Deck the Halls Big Designer Buttons, and tied some Deck the Halls Fabric inside the button. I love that effect!

On the inside of the card, I used the sentiment from Christmas Greetings. I also added in some Silver Tinsel Trim ontop of the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding.

These cards are really fun, and you can create them for any occasion. They'd be great for a Birthday card, for someone that lives long distance.

Here is another idea for the Stampin' Sound card, from my Stampin' Up! website.

Thanks for stoppig by!
Heather

No comments: