Saturday, September 13, 2008

October Stamp Club Sneak Peek.

Our first Stamp Club is October 18th at noon. This is a sneak peek of what we will be creating. Later I will post photos of the full projects. In the mean time...







There is one more project I need to find one supply for. I'll post that one when I get it ready. Here is a cute pillowbox that I made. I filled it with Candy Corn!

The pillowbox was made with the new Sizzix Pillowbox Die that Stampin' Up! now sells!!! This has got to be one of the funnest things in my new order I received!



Supplies:
Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary
Cardstock/paper: Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Ghostly Greetings DSP (Designer Series Paper)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Accessories: Sizzix Pillowbox Die, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Heather

No comments: