Saturday, September 13, 2008

My first order as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

Here are the new fun things I ordered on my first order as a demo...

Paper Cutter
Bone Folder
Paper Snips
Dimensionals
Stampin' Scrub refill
Chunky Essentials Glitter
Scallop Edge Punch
Baja Breeze Stiped Grosgrain Ribbon
Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon
Designer Buttons
Sizzix Pillowbox Die
Sizzix Top Note Bigz Die (backordered)
Color Coach
Felt Flurries
To You and Yours stamp set
Live Like You Mean It (hostess) stamp set
Holiday Frights stamp set
Frightful Fence jumbo wheel
Eat, Drink & Be Scary stamp set
Season of Friendship stamp set
Handmade Holiday Simply Sent Card Elements
12x12 Basic Grey cardstock
2 packs of 8.5 x 11 09 In Color cardstock
Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Urban Garden DSP
Autumn Vine DSP









I'm IN LOVE with my new paper cutter. I had finally found one at my local craft store that I liked, but I have to keep replacing the blade and the cutting strip. It started to get costly. But I love my new Stampin' Up! Fiskars paper cutter! It has a permanent divot that the blade fits in, no strips to replace! The blade is sharp!!! You get an extra in the package, but I don't think I'll need to use the new one for some time. I would recommend getting the refill that has a scoring blade with it that Stampin' Up! sells. I'll be getting this because some projects require me to use a scoring blade.

The papersnips are so great too. Very sharp and great for precise cutting. (I also recommend the Craft & Paper Scissors, I use mine for Ribbon ONLY)

I love everything I got in my order. The Felt Flurries are so fun. So many designs and great colors! My Stamp Club will be using these in December!

All the DSP is beautiful, and I love that the new stamp sets are die cut. It was so fast putting my stamps together so that I could start creating!

I'm going to post once in awhile, products that I highly recommend. Stampin' Up! has such high quality items that I reccomend them all...but I'm going to feature some of my favorites on my blog. So watch for that.

Today my recommendation is the Paper Cutter that I talked about a little earlier in this post. It's my favorite!! Definatley worth the price of $24.95!

Heather

No comments: