Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-A-Bration starts today!!



Today is the first day of Sale-A-Bration! You can earn 1 free item for every $50 (pre-tax & shipping) you spend with me!!
Shop HERE - You can order from any of the catalogs.

See the Sale-A-Bration catalog HERE.


My favorite item from Sale-A-Bration is the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper. So much so, that I earned about 6 packs of it! :) I'm using it for my baby shower invitations and I'm sure I'll make many more cards with it and scrapbook with it. It's so versatile and so pretty. Here is a view of the DSP.


I will be posting projects soon with this DSP. I also have some of the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad packs that I will be using.


I also have the set called Fresh Vintage from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, it's very pretty and versatile as well!!

Have fun shopping and earning those free items! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Heather

No comments: