Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love you Much!

This set is so stinking cute! It's called Love You Much. The images are really sweet!

The sentiment I stamped in Early Espresso is from a set called Grateful Greetings. It's a great set to own because you have sentiments and verses for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day. If you are looking for a set that works for multiple Holiday's, this would be one of them for sure!
I stamped the Love you much image in Early Espresso...the Valentine Greetings sentiment was also stamped in the same color. I took my Real Red and Tempting Turquoise inkpads, smooshed (yes, that is a technical term!) the top and bottom together to transfer the ink to the lid of the inkpad, picked up color with my Blender Pen, and colored the LOVE image. I tore the bottom of the whisper white for some textured then glued everything down with our Snail Adhesive.
If there is ever anything that you want me to show a tutorial on, let me know. I'm more than happy to show you anything I can.
Thanks for visiting me!
Heather

No comments: